Monday, May 29, 2023 - 10:30 to 12:00
Eagle Room, Legislative Assembly
Have your say!
You’re invited to participate in a public review of Bill 83: Liquor Act.
Based on the Review’s recommendations, Bill 83 has been drafted to:
- Streamline how the industry is regulated;
- Ensure safe public access to liquor;
- Enhance community control over liquor; and
- Modernize liquor enforcement.
You can participate by:
- Attending the meeting in person;
- Registering to speak at the meeting by contacting Committees@ntassembly.ca;
- Sending in a written submission to Committees@ntassembly.ca;
- Or by tuning in online at ntassembly.ca, Facebook, YouTube or Twitter.
Public Hearing on Bill 83 - YK